Wednesday, February 8, 2012

About Me meme

Today I am finishing up last minute invites! Let the RSVP's continue to flood in! So I thought I would take one more day to tell you about me.

Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes, about to be married

What was your dream growing up?
To be a doctor. Now it's changed to nurse.

What talent do you wish you had?
Ability to learn something after doing it once.

If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Vanilla Latte

Favorite vegetable?
Asparagus

What was the last book you read?
I'm reading The Help

What zodiac sign are you?
Capricorn

Worst Habit?
Nail biting.

What is your favorite sport?
I loved playin volleyball in school.

Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Optimistic. My friends say I never stress.

Worst thing to ever happen to you?
The fact that every creeper is obsessed with me. I get harrassed everywhere I go. Just last night when I left dinner with my fiance and another couple a drunk man told us we were all so cute and he wants to rape us all. Seriously, things like this ALWAYS happen to me.

Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Scary

What color eyes do you have?
Blue.

Ever been arrested?
Nope, never even had a ticket.

Do you swear a lot?
Depends on the day. I try not to though.

Biggest pet peeve?
Sucky drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment